1. Please note full payment is required upfront via the online booking system on the website. We do not accept cheques. Once payment has been made this confirms your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
2. Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your booking we will charge a £40 admin fee and refund the difference. If the cancellation is less than one week from your booking no refund can be given. Please appreciate the weather is out of our control.
To amend a booking free of charge, in the first instance, we require more than 30 days notice. Less than 30 days notice or a further amendment will result in a £40 admin charge.
We reserve the right ourselves to cancel any booking, after giving notice to you, in the event that we are unable to let the accommodation booked for reasons beyond our reasonable control or in circumstances such that we believe the accommodation is unsuitable. In these circumstances we will endeavour to offer you an alternative beach hut, subject to availability or if this is not suitable for you, a full refund will be given.
3. For information regarding cancellation of any catering that was booked for your day at the hut, please see individual catering pages.
4. The most up-to-date prices for beach hut hire are shown on our website. Any prices shown are subject to regular review and may change.
5. Can we respectfully ask when using any of our huts that you please wash up any used utensils, crockery etc and that you take all food and rubbish with you, please do not leave any rubbish next to the public bins as this can attract foxes. We provide all cleaning products for this purpose and provide a brush for sweeping out the hut before leaving. Great care and pride is taken in looking after and cleaning our huts before any rental and we would be most grateful if they could be left as originally found. If we find any of our huts have not been used with respect, The Little Beach Hut Company has the right to refuse further rentals to any person.
6. Behaviour at our huts should be in keeping with the family environment and should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive. The person who has made the booking is responsible for the obligations and conditions of hire. We reserve the right to ask you to leave if any member of the party is displaying unreasonable behaviour, causing nuisance to other people or damage to the hut.
7. Please can we ask that you keep to the boundaries of the beach huts in order to not encroach on our neighbours space. Please try to keep small children under control, especially if the beach is busy. We appreciate the beach is a public place but we have to respect other beach users.
8. Please tell us about any damage or breakages at the end of your time so that we can rectify the situation. Small accidents, we can carry, but otherwise we must charge for damage and repairs. We also reserve the right to charge for any extra cleaning.
9. No smoking is permitted in any of our huts.
10. No liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury however caused which may be sustained during the time at any of our huts, to the guest or any member of the party, or invited persons, or any car or its contents, or any possession of the guest or any member of the party.
11. There is a maximum number of eight people including babies and children, allowed in and out of Peggy at any time. Bertie, Kitty and Lottie have a maximum of six people including babies and children. These numbers must not be exceeded. We reserve the right to terminate your day if the number of persons occupying the hut exceeds the maximum stated and refuse any future bookings made.
12. We only allow disposable barbeques and these must not be lit on any decking area but on the sand away from the hut. We have the right to charge for any damage which occurs to any of our huts due to barbeque use.
13. No music is allowed.
14. No gazebos are allowed.
15. We only allow a maximum of two dogs per hut. Any dogs must be properly supervised at all times and must not jump on the bench seats or any soft furnishings. We reserve the right to charge for any extra cleaning or damage. You must not leave dogs unattended at any time, especially when the beach is busy so please be mindful of this.
16. Please do not arrive before the arrival time of 10.30am and vacate by 8pm at the latest. Please note the car park is secured at 8pm sharp.
17. Descriptions – whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the property details on the website, all statements are made in good faith and are for guidance only. Photos and maps are for illustrative purposes only.
Many thanks for your co-operation and we hope you enjoy your stay.