1. Please note full payment is required upfront via the online booking system on the website. We do not accept cheques. In the event of a cancellation £40 will be deducted to cover administration costs and the balance will be refunded from the original fee. Once payment has been made this confirms your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
2. We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellation of any of the beach huts. No refund can be given for less than 24 hours notice. We reserve the right ourselves to cancel any booking, after giving notice to you, in the event that we are unable to let the accommodation booked for reasons beyond our reasonable control or in circumstances such that we believe the accommodation is unsuitable. In these circumstances we will endeavour to offer you an alternative beach hut, subject to availability or if this is not suitable for you, a full refund will be given.
3. We also require 48 hours notice for cancellation of any catering that was booked for your time at the huts.
4. Please appreciate the weather is out of our control so we cannot promise alternative dates in the event of poor weather.
5. The most up-to-date prices for beach hut hire are shown on our website. Any prices shown are subject to regular review and may change.
6. Can we respectfully ask when using any of our huts that you please wash up any used utensils, crockery etc and that you take all food and rubbish with you. We provide all cleaning products for this purpose and provide a brush for sweeping out the hut before leaving. Great care and pride is taken in looking after and cleaning our huts before any rental and we would be most grateful if they could be left as originally found. If we find any of our huts have not been used with respect, The Little Beach Hut Company has the right to refuse further rentals to any person.
7. Behaviour at our huts should be in keeping with the family environment and should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive. The person who has made the booking is responsible for the obligations and conditions of hire. We reserve the right to ask you to leave if any member of the party is displaying unreasonable behaviour, causing nuisance to other people or damage to the hut.
8. Please can we ask that you keep to the boundaries of the beach huts in order to not encroach on our neighbours space. Please try to keep small children under control, especially if the beach is busy. We appreciate the beach is a public place but we have to respect other beach users.
9. Please tell us about any damage or breakages at the end of your time so that we can rectify the situation. Small accidents, we can carry, but otherwise we must charge for damage and repairs. We also reserve the right to charge for any extra cleaning.
10. No smoking is permitted in any of our huts.
11. No Liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury however caused which may be sustained during the time at any of our huts, to the guest or any member of the party, or invited persons, or any car or its contents, or any possession of the guest or any member of the party.
12. There is a maximum number of eight people (temporarily six due to Coronavirus unless you all live together or are from the same support bubble), including babies and children, allowed in and out of Peggy at any time. Bertie and Kitty have a maximum of six people including babies and children. These numbers must not be exceeded. We reserve the right to terminate your day if the number of persons occupying the hut exceeds the maximum stated and refuse any future bookings made.
13. We only allow disposable barbeques and these must not be lit on any decking area but on the sand away from the hut. We have the right to charge for any damage which occurs to any of our huts due to barbeque use.
14. No music is allowed.
15. No gazebos are allowed.
16. We only allow a maximum of two dogs per hut. Any dogs must be properly supervised at all times and must not jump on the bench seats or any soft furnishings. We reserve the right to charge for any extra cleaning or damage. You must not leave dogs unattended at any time, especially when the beach is busy so please be mindful of this.
17. Please do not arrive before the arrival time of 10.30am and vacate by 8pm at the latest. Please note the car park is secured at 8pm sharp.
18. Descriptions – whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the property details on the website, all statements are made in good faith and are for guidance only. Photos and maps are for illustrative purposes only.
19. Following the current Covid-19 government guidelines we ask that all customers adhere to social distancing advice and try to keep a minimum of 2 metres away from other members of the public.
Many thanks for your co-operation and we hope you enjoy your stay.