1. The Little Beach Hut Company reserves the right to refuse bookings to anyone should they appear unsuitable for the property, and the right to refuse admission on arrival if any aspect of the booking is misrepresented. In this event a full refund would be provided. The huts are privately owned by ourselves and it is totally at our discretion when we hire them out.
2. Please note full payment is required upfront via on online booking system on the website. We do not accept cheques. In the event of a cancellation £40 will be deducted to cover administration costs and the balance will be refunded from the original fee. Once payment has been made this confirms your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
3. We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellation of any of the beach huts. No refund is given for less than 24 hours notice. We reserve the right ourselves to cancel any booking after giving notice to you in the event that we are unable to let the accommodation booked for reasons beyond our reasonable control or in circumstances such that we believe the accommodation is unsuitable. In these circumstances we will endeavour to offer you an alternative beach hut, subject to availability.
4. A deposit of 50% is required if catering is booked which is non refundable in the event of a cancellation.
5. We also require 48 hours notice for cancellation of any catering that was booked for your time at the huts.
6. We realise sometimes that the beach huts are weather dependent but we cannot promise alternative dates as the weather is out of our control.
7. The most up-to-date prices for beach hut hire are shown on our website. Any prices shown are subject to regular review and may change.
8. Can we respectfully ask if you are using any of our huts that you please wash up any used utensils, crockery etc and that you take all food and rubbish with you. We provide all cleaning products for this purpose and provide a brush for sweeping out the hut before leaving. Great care and pride is taken in looking after and cleaning our huts before any rental and we would be most grateful if they could be left as originally found. I am afraid if we find any of our huts have not been used with respect The Little Beach Hut Company has the right to refuse further rentals to any person.
9. Behaviour at our huts should be in keeping with the family environment and should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive. The person who has made the booking is responsible for the obligations and conditions of hire. We reserve the right to ask you to leave if any member of the party is displaying unreasonable behaviour, causing nuisance to other people or damage to the hut.
10. CHILDREN - Please can we ask that you keep to the boundaries of our beach hut in order not to encroach on our neighbours space, and please try and keep small children under control especially if the beach is busy. Sadly we have had some complaints in the past with wayward children. I appreciate the beach is a public place but we have to respect other peoples wishes.
11. Please tell us about any damage or breakages at the end of your time so that we can rectify the situation. Small accidents, we can carry, but otherwise we must charge for damage and repairs. We also reserve the right to charge for any extra cleaning.
12. No smoking is permitted in any of our huts.
13. No Liability is accepted for any loss, damage, sickness or injury however caused which may be sustained during the time at any of our huts, to the guest or any member of the party, or invited persons, or any car or its contents, or any possession of the guest or any member of the party.
14. There is a maximum number of 8 people, including babies & children, allowed in & out of our larger huts at any time. Bertie & Kitty have a maximum of 6 people including babies & children. These numbers must not be exceeded. We reserve to right to terminate your day if the number of persons occupying the hut exceeds the maximum stated and refuse any future bookings made.
15. We only allow disposable BBQ’s and these must not be lit on any decking area but on the sand away from the hut. We have the right to charge for any damage which occurs to any of our huts due to BBQ use.
16. No radios/cd players allowed.
17. No gazebos are allowed.
18. DOGS - PLEASE A MAXIMUM OF TWO DOGS ONLY AT THE HUTS. Any dogs must be properly supervised at all times and must not jump on the bench seats or any soft furnishings. We reserve the right to charge for any extra cleaning or damage. You must not leave dogs unattended at any time and dogs must be kept on leads, especially when the beach is busy. As a courtesy to members of the public and fellow beach hut owners and no matter how well-behaved your dog, please ensure that your dog wears a collar and identity tag and is on a lead and under the control of a responsible person over the age of 18 years at all times while your dog is on the beach. You must clean up immediately after your pet. Again we have received complaints about disobedient, barking dogs at our huts so please be mindful of this. If we receive any complaints about dogs at our huts future bookings will be declined.
19. The party must abide by the arrival and departure times provided by us. Arrival from 10.30am vacated by 8pm at the latest.
20. Descriptions – whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the property details on the website, all statements are made in good faith and are for guidance only. Photos and maps are for illustrative purposes only. Many thanks for your co-operation and we hope you enjoy your stay.