Please note, in light of the latest Covid-19 news, we are very sad to have to close our beach hut doors between Thursday 5th November and Wednesday 2nd December.
We will be getting in touch with all customers who have bookings due to take place during this period.
We hope all our customers stay safe and well throughout these challenging times and we look forward to reopening again for Christmas at the Huts in December.
Please ensure these government guidelines are adhered to following the placement of Essex within Tier 2:
The health and safety of our customers is of paramount importance to The Little Beach Hut Company. We would like to share with you the extra procedures we have put in place in light of Covid-19.
1. Our Housekeeping Team will wear disposable gloves for each hut clean.
2. Antibacterial hand soap and antibacterial washing up liquid will be provided.
3. Huts will be supplied with hand sanitiser and antibacterial wipes for customer use.
4. We have temporarily removed blankets and games and reduced the amount of cushions. Remaining cushions will be sprayed using Dettol All in One antibacterial spray (suitable for soft furnishings).
5. Surfaces will be cleaned using antibacterial cleansing products using fresh cloths and floors will be cleaned using antibacterial floor cleaner.
6. Buckets and spades will be sprayed daily with Dettol All in One spray.
7. Fresh tap water will be provided in dispensers in each hut. However, if you prefer, please bring your own bottled refreshments.
8. Tea, coffee, sugar, hot chocolate and UHT milk will be provided in sachet form.
9. Following the Covid-19 government guidelines, while Peggy can normally have a maximum of eight, we must insist the 'rule of six' is adhered to.
We also kindly ask that you respect your beach hut neighbours and maintain the two metre plus social distancing rule.
We hope that these measures will give you peace of mind. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email at [email protected]
Powered by Create Ecommerce